Blackwing 42 Point Guard - Road Gray (Dark Silver)
The Blackwing Point Guard is designed to ensure your Blackwing pencil gets wherever you’re going in one piece. Crafted out of lightweight, machined aluminum, the Point Guard goes over the point of your Blackwing pencil, keeping it safe in your bag, pocket, or pencil roll.
This special edition Point Guard was designed to be paired with the Blackwing 42. The dark silver color matches the ferrule of Volume 42, and each Point Guard has Jackie Robinson's iconic number 42 etched on the end.
Other top rated products
- Blackwing Volume 42 (Set of 12)4.94444 star rating(36)
- Blackwing 602 (Set of 12)4.93617 star rating(47)
- Blackwing Natural (set of 12)4.90625 star rating(32)
- Blackwing Point Guard4.88889 star rating(18)
- Blackwing Illegal Pad (Set of 2)4.9 star rating(20)
- Blackwing White Long Point...4.9 star rating(10)
- Blackwing Slate Notebook4.8 star rating(15)
- Blackwing 155 Point Guards (Set...5.0 star rating(10)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The price is a little steep, but for those who don’t mind spending a little more for style, definitely give this one a try.
the color scheme was well thought out and the finish is just superb.
The Blackwing pencils don't use the traditional grading system. Here is a quick explanation of the different leads used in our pencils.
Blackwing – Soft. Dark lines. Excellent shading ability.
Blackwing 602 – Firm. Lighter graphite. Great for notes, lists, and outlining
Pearl – Balanced. Graphite is a blend of that found in BW and 602. Firm point, dark graphite. Versatile.
Natural - Extra-Firm. The graphite is ideal for extended writing sessions and detailed line work.
Hope this helps,