Blackwing 155 Point Guards (Set of 3)
Blackwing Point Guards are designed to make sure your pencils stay sharp in your pocket, carry-on, bike bag, and everywhere else.
Each set of Blackwing 155 Point Guards includes one matte blue, one matte yellow, and one matte red Point Guard inspired by Bauhaus artist Wassily Kandinsky's color and shape questionnaire. Kandinsky believed that there was a universal correlation between color and shape, and his questionnaire yielded surprisingly consistent results: a blue circle, a yellow triangle and a red square.
Other top rated products
- Blackwing Volume 42 (Set of 12)4.94444 star rating(36)
- Blackwing 602 (Set of 12)4.93617 star rating(47)
- Blackwing Matte (Set of 12)4.93103 star rating(29)
- Blackwing Natural (set of 12)4.90625 star rating(32)
- Blackwing Point Guard4.88889 star rating(18)
- Blackwing Pearl (set of 12)5.0 star rating(20)
- Blackwing Illegal Pad (Set of 2)4.9 star rating(20)
- Blackwing White Long Point...4.9 star rating(10)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Yes. One Blackwing is shorter than the other two.
They sharpen beautifully.
The pattern of the project is: Long Dog Sampler-Game of Swannes.
It appears these Blackwings intend to stay in my DMC Floss Project Carrier.
Have a Great Winter ❄️ Holiday Time.
They are so perfect with the Bauhaus styled pencils!!!